Check out these before and after pictures of iGAM refurbishing orders.
Investing in refurbishment has huge benefits for your company: it keeps your employees safe, improves production output, and helps you save money down the road.
Are you uncertain about whether you should refurbish your equipment yet? Check out the benefits of refurbishing below!
Plus, check out these real before and after pictures of customers who have used iGAM’s Repair Services to see the difference in equipment performance.
Refurbishing with iGAM
Why is refurbishing necessary?
Refurbishing your equipment isn’t just a nice way to freshen up your production line; it’s a necessity for the longevity of your industrial robots and manufacturing equipment.
Refurbishing ensures that your equipment is:
- Running according to manufacturer standards
- Safe for employees to work with
- Able to work effectively for as long as possible
Without consistently repairing and maintaining your equipment, you run the risk of having dangerous and malfunctioning equipment that could potentially cost your company serious cash.
Benefits of refurbishing your equipment
Let’s go over the benefits of refurbishing. This is what you can expect when you invest in the quality of your equipment by refurbishing:
- Improved safety: It can be dangerous to work with equipment that hasn’t been maintained or repaired on a regular basis. When equipment starts to break down, it can become unpredictable, meaning your employees’ safety could be compromised if the machine has electrical or motor issues. Refurbishing equipment gives you and your staff peace of mind that equipment will function as it should.
- Considerable cost savings: Refurbishing can be considered an investment. When you invest in the quality of your equipment, it will last longer and require less repairs over time than equipment that hasn’t been refurbished. Plus, the cost of downtime caused by broken equipment can eat away at your bottom line. Prevent downtime by taking your equipment to the shop and save thousands of dollars.
- Increased productivity: As mentioned, refurbishing your equipment means less downtime, which increases your overall productivity. The more product you can manufacture, the more demand you can take on, which leads to growth for your company.
- Leaner manufacturing: Your equipment will use less energy when it is properly cared for. This method of lean manufacturing is called TPM, or Total Productive Maintenance. Lean manufacturing not only improves manufacturing in all areas, but it also makes your company look better by presenting a more sustainable manufacturing process.
- Improved product quality: The quality of your product will improve when you refurbish your equipment. Malfunctioning equipment has poor repeatability and cannot perform at an optimum level. This could mean hundreds or even thousands of faulty products before you catch the error, leading to huge costs in recalls. Save company face and your bottom line by refurbishing equipment regularly.
As you can see, refurbishing is well worth the investment. Your employees, production line, and wallet will thank your foresight.
Before and after refurbishing with iGAM
Get the benefits listed above by using iGAM’s Repair Services! We can help you meet your production goals by refurbishing a wide range of popular equipment brands, including ABB, Allen-Bradley, Bosch Rexroth, FANUC, Siemens, KUKA, Toshiba, Yaskawa, and more.
Check out the before and after photos of previous customer orders below to see the difference iGAM can make in your equipment performance.
Extend the life of your equipment today
Don’t let malfunctioning equipment ruin your manufacturing goals. Refurbish your equipment with iGAM’s Repair Services to extend their useable life, increase workplace safety, and improve production performance and output in your warehouse.
Visit iGAM to get the automation help you need to succeed
iGAM is the leading online marketplace for used industrial robots, robot parts, and manufacturing equipment.
We specialize in providing affordable products that meet the demands of your business and enjoy working with our customers to deliver the results they expect. With unbeatable prices, selection, and customer service, iGAM aims to be the ultimate destination for automation products across the industry and an essential part of every manufacturer's asset management strategy.
Get a custom work cell, affordable industrial equipment, repair services, and more when you create an account with us.