This month, iGAM is offering an additional 20 percent off our Electrical Components category.
It’s our passion to provide small and large manufacturing companies alike with opportunities to grow their company. That’s why, at iGAM, we offer a Deal of the Month so you can automate your facility with affordable equipment.
Throughout April, our entire Electrical Components category is on sale. Shop hundreds of items, from PLCs to safety scanners, to improve your production processes today.
Learn more about our Electrical Components sale and how you can enhance your facility below.
Electrical Components Sale
For the whole month of April, our Electrical Components inventory is 20 percent off! That’s an additional 20 percent off already discounted prices.
To give you peace of mind with your purchase, we also offer up to 20 months warranty coverage. You’ll have access to technical support and warranty-covered repairs so you can automate with ease. Learn more about our warranty coverage here.
Electrical components inventory
We have a wide range of items for you to choose from. Support your production line with electrical components for a faster, safer, and more efficient manufacturing process:
- Computers & Circuit Boards: View production data on an industrial computer and set up equipment circuitry for greater precision with iGAM circuit boards.
- HMIs: Centralize production data and interact with your machines with a human-machine interface (HMI).
- Light Curtains: Remain OSHA compliant and protect your employees from moving machinery with light curtains.
- PLCs: Get a programmable logic controller (PLC) to operate, monitor, and automate different parts of the production process.
- Productivity Displays: Quickly optimize your line with little to no downtime by implementing a productivity display in your facility.
- Proximity Sensors & Lasers: Detect physical objects with proximity sensors and lasers to automate material awareness and action.
- Safety Scanners: Use safety laser scanners to provide your employees with a safe and productive work environment.
- Vision Systems: Add digital sensors to your equipment to experience the benefits of enhanced artificial intelligence.
- Other: Shop dozens of miscellaneous electrical tools and equipment, such as viscometers and vacuum motor blowers.
With iGAM, you can reach the next level of manufacturing growth. Get the equipment you need to stay competitive without breaking the budget. Create an account with us today.
Benefits of adding electrical components to your production line
Adding electrical components is one way of doing this. As mentioned above, equipment like industrial computers, HMIs, PLCs, and productivity displays allow you to view production data and make necessary adjustments to equipment for leaner manufacturing practices.
These lean results from adding electrical components to your facility provide:
- Increased cost savings by reducing energy waste and material waste
- An improvement in the lifespan of your equipment
- Enhanced workplace safety for your employees
- Reduced lead time
- An increase in scalability
It’s worth the investment, and with iGAM, you can take the next step in automation with affordable equipment.
Finance with iGAM
Now, manufacturers of any size and phase can improve their production lines without breaking the budget. Finance with us!
iGAM offers two ways to finance:
- Fill out the quick application on the product page and choose the best financing plan from the nation’s top lenders.
- Apply for credit with our partner Behalf and purchase any equipment you need while making low monthly payments.
Get precise machine control at iGAM. Visit our Financing page to learn more about our financing options.
Shop our April sale now while supplies last
iGAM is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry and the market for used manufacturing assets.
We are the online marketplace to find the best used robots, manufacturing equipment, and parts on the web. With our growing presence, iGAM stands to be the clear category leader. We are equipped to be an essential part of every manufacturing company's asset management strategy.
Check out our recently reduced prices by clicking here.