Hoists offer a simple solution for lifting heavy, awkward equipment or objects.
Humans and industrial robots have their limitations, especially when it comes to heavy lifting.
Even the strongest industrial robot will struggle to lift a load with weight that is unevenly distributed. These cumbersome objects can cause your productivity to plummet.
Harrington MR020L Hoist
What is a hoist?
Hoists can be electric or manual. They may also use air power. Hoists fall under the overhead lifting system category, along with cranes and monorails.
There are many uses for hoists across all industries, from pulling out tree stumps in your backyard to lifting a steel beam on a construction site.
Safety protocol when using a hoist
To maintain safety standards, you should follow these protocols when using a hoist:
- Check the hoist daily for signs of wear or damage.
- Do not exceed the safe lifting limit as stated by the manufacturer.
- Hoist from directly over the load to prevent swaying.
- Ensure that the lifting area is clear of personnel and loose objects.
By practicing these tips, your employees can make the most out of your hoist without compromising their safety.
Benefits of adding an electric hoist to your facility
Why should you add an electric hoist to your manufacturing facility? We think you’ll find that these benefits are worth the investment:
- Improves workplace safety: Workers don’t have to strain or sustain injury when lifting heavy loads. The hoist does all the work for them.
- Expands warehouse capabilities: By offering a heavier load capacity, hoists allow you to get more done in your warehouse.
- Protects equipment: With an electric hoist, there are no fears about dropping precious and expensive equipment and products. You can rest assured that the hoist will gently move heavy objects without causing any damage.
Hoists are a simple solution to a common problem in manufacturing facilities. By letting a hoist handle the heavy loads, you’ll experience all the benefits listed above.
Shop with iGAM
If you’re ready to add an electric hoist to your facility, then check out iGAM’s Harrington MR020L Hoist.
The Harrington MR020L Hoist further expands the capabilities of our NER/ER line of electric hoists. It's built for the most demanding applications, featuring an innovative side guide roller system that allows for smooth travel along the beam.
You can Buy Now if our price suits your budget or Make an Offer to send your highest bid. An iGAM Specialist will get back to you within one business day if your offer is approved.
iGAM offers two ways to finance:
- Fill out the quick application on the product page and choose the best financing plan from the nation’s top lenders
- Apply for credit with our partner Behalf and purchase any equipment you need while making low monthly payments.
Get the heavy lifting help you need without the heavy weight on your wallet. Visit our Financing page to learn more about our financing options.
Get up to 80% off on the iGAM Marketplace
iGAM is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry and the market for used manufacturing assets. We are the online marketplace to find the best used robots, manufacturing equipment, and parts on the web.
With our growing presence, iGAM stands to be the clear category leader. We are equipped to be an essential part of every manufacturing company's asset management strategy.
Create an account with iGAM today for full access to all our perks.