With a simple click of a button, this turnkey automation solution could save you money and provide higher quality products.
Fast, easy, and precise. These words are the sound of music to the ears of a manufacturer who wants to grow operations and increase revenue.
How can you make production faster, easier, and more precise? With the help of a robotic work cell, you can achieve your production goals.
Learn more about iGAM Weld Cell with Medar 5000 and the benefits of robotic work cells below.
Weld Cell with Medar 5000
What is a robotic work cell?
A robotic work cell is a complete automation system composed of one or more robots and a controller, as well as other equipment such as a turntable, HMI, or PLC depending on their application. At iGAM, they can be custom-made to suit your particular needs, or you can purchase pre-manufactured work cells from our listings.
Work cells are different from standalone robots because they work within one unit, usually with safety perimeters like steel walls. They act as a turnkey solution to automate a part of your production line.
Benefits of using a work cell
You'll see a long list of benefits when you add a robotic work cell to your production line:
- Increase throughput: With a work cell, you’ll see throughput increase dramatically (our customers said by over 200 percent!), giving your company the efficiency it needs to succeed.
- Increase capacity: Additionally, work cells increase the amount of product you can manufacture in one day, allowing you to meet greater demand and grow revenue.
- Improve workplace safety: By handling repetitive, monotonous, and dangerous labor, work cells provide a safer workplace for your employees. Plus, the safety perimeter around the robots and equipment prevents workers from accidentally walking into a robot work zone.
- Enhance product quality: Robotic work cells have highly repeatable and accurate applications. Products will be uniform with little to no error caused by misjudgment or lack of sleight of hand.
- Easy setup and installation: You don’t have to piece together equipment with a work cell. Since it comes in one unit, it is simple to install.
- Increase cost savings: Robotic work cells cut down on unplanned downtime, decrease lead time, reduce product waste, and increase efficiency, all of which contribute to considerable cost savings.
Work cells come in all shapes and sizes; from one robot to six or more, and with applications for every part of your production line, you can find or create one that fits your needs.
If you’re looking for a robotic work cell for your welding applications, you’re in luck! We have a Weld Cell with Medar 5000 for sale on the iGAM Marketplace.
Kickstart your welding applications and get better consistent welds with this work cell. It includes equipment from Medar, a brand name under the long-standing welding equipment company, Weld Technology Corp.
The Weld Cell with Medar 5000 comes with our complimentary Bronze Reconditioning Service. It is tested and inspected for quality assurance, and the cell also receives a thorough cleaning and degreasing.
Additionally, all work cells come with our NRTC Assurance warranty coverage. For one year, you can rest easy knowing your work cell is covered under our warranty. Learn more about the finer details about our warranty coverage here.
Financing with iGAM
Automation doesn’t have to be a financial burden. With iGAM, no matter what size or phase you are in, you can get an affordable work cell with financing.
iGAM offers two ways to finance:
- Fill out the quick application on the product page and choose the best financing plan from the nation’s top lenders
- Apply for credit with our partner Behalf and purchase any equipment you need while making low monthly payments.
Don’t let cost dissuade you from achieving your production goals. Visit our Financing page to learn more about our financing options.
Get fast and efficient welds today
Increase your weld speed and accuracy with a robotic work cell. Whether you want a pre-manufactured cell like the Weld Cell with Medar 5000, or if you want to build one of your own, iGAM can help.
Need a custom work cell? Work with iGAM!
iGAM is the leading online marketplace for used industrial robots, robot parts, and manufacturing equipment.
We specialize in providing affordable products that meet the demands of your business and enjoy working with our customers to deliver the results they expect. With unbeatable prices, selection, and customer service, iGAM aims to be the ultimate destination for automation products across the industry and an essential part of every manufacturer's asset management strategy.
Contact an iGAM Specialist to learn more about how we can help you increase production throughput with a robotic work cell.