Welding is a crucial part of production. Get a weld controller at a discounted price to improve output.
Every industrial application is necessary in its own right. Material handling, painting, assembly, you name it – each application has a purpose on the production line.
Out of all applications, however, welding might be the most important.
Why is that? Learn more about welding and how to purchase a weld controller for your facility below.
Welding Technology Corp 6005 Weld Controller
What is welding?
Welding is a vital part of manufacturing and the economy as a whole. In fact, over 50 percent of the gross national U.S. product is produced using welding at one point.
The welding process uses high heat to melt metal, wood, or thermoplastics, which are then used to form a joint.
This creates a strong and stable product which is why it is one of the most widely used applications in the manufacturing industry. Everything from cars to aerospace vehicles to consumer electronics uses welding.
There are many kinds of welding processes, such as:
- Plasma arc welding
- Laser beam welding
- Gas metal arc welding
- Atomic hydrogen welding (recently replaced by metal inert gas, or MIG, welding)
- Fluxed-core arc welding
Most industries use welding at some point during production. If you are a small- to mid-sized manufacturer looking to automate your welding processes, you’ve come to the right place. A welding system and controller will help you achieve your production goals.
Why do you need a welding controller?
If you want to start automating welding in your facility, then you need the entire system for it to work. For some jobs, a spot welder or pedestal welder would be suitable. Other jobs may require a larger system like a robotic weld cell.
Benefits of robotic welding
- Increase product quality: Consistent, clean, and precise welds will not only improve product quality, but also reduce the cost of defective products caused by faulty welds.
- Increase productivity: Robotic welding machines have a higher output since they can work day and night, increasing your throughput and capacity.
- Reduce lead time: An increase in productivity means your product is placed in the hands of your customer sooner.
- Improve workplace safety: Welding is among the highest-risk occupations in the construction and manufacturing industries. A robotic welder can easily handle the job without putting a human life at risk.
- Reduce labor turnover: The skills gap that plagues the manufacturing industry makes it difficult to find the right person for the job. Automating your welding processes will eliminate this problem, allowing you to focus on improving output and capacity.
As you can see, having welding systems on your production line is well worth the investment.
Where to buy a welding controller
Visit the iGAM Marketplace to purchase a welding controller for your facility!
Our Welding Technology Corp 6005 Weld Controller is available now to purchase. Alternatively, choose to Make an Offer on the product page! Send us your best offer and an iGAM Specialist will get back to you within one business day.
Who is Welding Technology Corp? According to their website, they are a global manufacturer and supplier of “the most advanced technology in the resistance welding industry,” serving a wide range of industries to maximize productivity.
To make this an even better deal, iGAM offers two ways to finance:
- Fill out the quick application on the product page and choose the best financing plan from the nation’s top lenders.
- Apply for credit with our partner Behalf and purchase any equipment you need while making low monthly payments.
Don’t let cost dissuade you from enhancing welds on your product line. Visit our Financing page to learn more about our financing options.
Get up to 80 percent off industrial machinery at iGAM
iGAM is the leading online marketplace for used industrial robots, robot parts, and manufacturing equipment.
We specialize in providing affordable products that meet the demands of your business and enjoy working with our customers to deliver the results they expect. With unbeatable prices, selection, and customer service, iGAM aims to be the ultimate destination for automation products across the industry and an essential part of every manufacturer’s asset management strategy.
Shop our inventory by brands, categories, featured items, and sale items today!
Disclaimer: Product availability is subject to change.